Classic Smoked Stuffed Mushrooms
Delicious smoker classic stuffed button mushroom recipe with breadcrumbs and cheese.
1 hour 15 minutes
- 24 large white button mushrooms with stems
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup good extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Large disposable sheet pan
- Apple or maple wood chips
- Wipe dirt off mushrooms. Trim stems, discard bottoms. Dice remaining stems.
- Sauté shallots, stems, garlic in 1 tbsp EVOO. Cool.
- Preheat smoker to 250°F, vent open. Add wood chips, water.
- Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley. Mix with sautéed mix.
- Fill caps, drizzle 1 tbsp EVOO. Place on pan.
- Smoke at 250°F for 45 mins until tender.
- Serve warm.
If you have any leftover filling, you can use it on top of smoked macaroni and cheese.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 278 TOTAL FAT: 18g SATURATED FAT: 4g TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 13g CHOLESTEROL: 11mg SODIUM: 650mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 23g FIBER: 3g SUGAR: 6g PROTEIN: 7g